Sunday, October 31, 2010

principles of design resaerch

ALL FOUR of these words should be in your post: BALANCE, EMPHASIS, MOVEMENT, PROPORTION. 

AT LEAST THREE of the the following words should be in your post: SYMMETRY, ASYMMETRY, CONTRAST, PLACEMENT, GROUPING, REPETITION, LEADING LINES, IMPLIED MOVEMENT. 

On your blog, describe the feedback you got on your work. 
Mention at least one sculpture from your group you thought was especially successful and why.

I got some good feed back on my sculpture. I had good balance of different materials of things I used on my sculpture. One of the things I got recommended was to make the back of my person look similar to the front. I also got emphasized that it should have some more features that would make it more human like.
I thought Lucas and Richard had a nice sculpture. They made a turtle. They made it look like a turtle well they use. They used a variety of materials and had good proportion. The legs of the turtle where ruffly the same sized and the whole thing wasn't bigger or smaller than a turtle could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment