Friday, November 12, 2010

End of Term 1 Reflection.

This term art has gone has pretty well for me. I think I was able to meat expectations on the class works that I did. I have learned how to make certain parts of my images that I have drawn stand out from the other things in my drawings. For example in my glass half full project I was able to make the people who were suppose to be friends in the photo stand out, but I was aslo able to have the school building there and make it kind of as tho it was in the background. Before I wasn't as good at doing this. I feel that after having art class I am a little bit better at making art work on my own. One challenge in art has been mostly how should I go about starting a project once I have an idea. How should I get going with the materials I have or intend to use. I think I can get better at this by doing more projects. If I work hard and think about the upcoming projects I do in class and plan out my ideas before I get to work and start, I think I will be able to have an easier time when I'm ready to start. I think I have grown as an artist a lot this year. Before this year sometimes when I did art I would be worried about how a project I did looked or turned out when I was done. This term I have been more able to just focus on projects we have done and not worry about how the final out come of the project looked even if I didn't intend it to look like it ended up looking. I have noticed this term that I have been trying new things on projects. Like experimenting with lots of different types of materials. This term has gone well in art and I think if I keep up with the class work and keep working hard on my projects it will continue to go well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment